The Box Three Crankset features a hollow-forged 2-piece design with an oversized bottom bracket interface. The 24mm spindle is pressed into the drive-side crank arm for durability and easy installation. The non-drive side crank arm features a 2-bolt pinch system for added strength. Our unique 4-bolt 104 BCD spider features a flex-resistant ring for optimum performance.
Box Three Cranks feature steel pedal inserts that require pedal washers and externally sealed bearing BSA bottom brackets, both provided in the box.
- Hollow Forged Design
- Dual Pinch Bolts for Even Clamping Force
- Spider with Flex-Resistant Ring
- Box Two Chainring
- Box One Chromoly Chainring Bolts
- Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring Bolts
- Box Two 24mm bottom bracket
- Box Extremum RacePrep bottom bracket
|N/A / Black / 175mm
|N/A / Black / 180mm